Friday 7 February 2014

New Brush Release - The Vintage Cosmetics Company


So recently, The Vintage Cosmetics Company and I have been chatting and they've set up an amazing deal for all my subscribers over on my YouTube and all you lovely folks on my Blog in which if you buy their newly released Dusting and Powder Brush and enter the code 'VintageLucy' at checkout you can receive a free make up bag!

They were actually running this code throughout January however they've gave me (and essentially you) a brand new code just for February! Here's the brush in action and a review from me:





What are your favourite make up brushes? Have you tried The Vintage Cosmetics Company before?

Remember, honesty is key.
Twitter - Youtube - Instagram - Bloglovin'
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha I know!! It makes it so amazing for powder! x

      Delete
  2. Wow what a big brush! Love the Vintage Cosmetics Company's packaging too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should definitely get it! It's so big and soft! I love it! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for spending your time reading my little place on the internet, I love reading and replying to your comments so please leave them below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Luce Stephenson | UK Beauty Blog & YouTuber. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig