Thursday 27 June 2013

Most Wanted #2 - MAC Edition

Hey Lovelies! Today I have another most wanted post but this time it is solely dedicated to one make up brand - MAC! Oh how I lust over MAC, especially the lipsticks as you will be able to tell from this post. Here is a print screen of my shopping basket - I will own these one day.

The first thing I reaaallllyyyy want is the Pro Longwear concealer because their mineralise one creases on me slightly if I put too much on by accident (The joys of getting ready early in the morning) and apparently this one doesn't budge or crease alll day so I think it would definitely be right up my street!

I'm really interested in their Melba blusher due to watching Nicole Guerriero videos on YouTube as she uses this a lot and damn I love that girl!

And as you can probably tell, I'm slightly obsessed with lipsticks as I have a total of 7 lipsticks in my basket! I'm not going to go through them individually but I must add that I've looked at swatches online and hopefully all of them will suit my pale skin - boohoo. I only had 6 until recently when I went to a Blogger Social Event in Sunderland and got recommended Chatterbox - the danger of bbloggers coming together!

In total my basket came up to just over £130 which is crazy but no where near as bad as £240 before I cut things down!


Do you have any MAC products calling your name? Or any lipsticks recommendations for pale lil' me? Then let me know in the comments below! 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. oooops, chatterbox will be my fault! In my defence though, you did ask which shade I was wearing ;) I must say though, I agree with 5 of the others (only morange I wouldn't buy but that's because I've got the orange lipstick from the Hayley Williams collab )

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is hahah! That is true! Gorgeous aren't they! I'm debating buying 2 every now and again and gradually getting them all instead of spending £130 at once cause it's so expensive! Look what you've done to me haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I've been lusting after the Melba blush for sooo long now! xx

    MyLushBoxBlog | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! :( Wish the prices weren't so high haha! xx

      Delete

Thank you for spending your time reading my little place on the internet, I love reading and replying to your comments so please leave them below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Luce Stephenson | UK Beauty Blog & YouTuber. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig