Thursday 16 January 2014

Drugstore Collective Haul #1


Hey my lovelies,
Two videos in the space of a week?! I'm a changed women haha! I've been meaning to get this video up since the beginning of September, that's how swamped I've been recently!!

Today's video is a hugeeeee drugstore collective haul, I've completely scrapped doing little haul videos as that was so time consuming that I actually solely turned into a haul YouTuber (not good for me or my bank account!!) 


  

If you see anything in this video that you'd like to see in action or have a review on then just comment away, tweet me, instagram me, Facebook me; the possibilities are endless!

Remember, honesty is key.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love that brushes dear
    xoxo
    happy week end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab haul, RT brushes are fab aren't they?! :)

    Charlee
    Charmed Charlee
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes, I absolutely love them! Use them every day! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely sight, seeing all those loved boxed up brushes. I've managed to get my hands on some more too, very pleased with myself!

    Jenn Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, it's like brush heaven! Ooo yeah you should definitely treat yourself and get some more :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'd be interested in reading more about those vibrating mascaras!? Eeep!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To this day I still haven't tried them, I'm still scared, I might try them out actually, completely forgot I had them! xx

      Delete

Thank you for spending your time reading my little place on the internet, I love reading and replying to your comments so please leave them below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Luce Stephenson | UK Beauty Blog & YouTuber. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig